Top Menu

Well, is it Eraserhead or Butt-Head...?

May I present you: EraserButt-Head  

The idea of crossing over two (or more) different universes (or some would say, franchise), first strikes me after seeing what RIPT Apparel has done with its concept in T-shirt designing.

So, here's my first attempt of crossing over two different characters from different universe, but somehow resembling each other...?

So as a commentary for that piece of design that I made, I was looking for the classic (now-then iconic) one-sheet poster of Eraserhead then use Henry's iconic head (hairs, facial structure) as the basis for my Butt-Head drawing. For drawing this, it didn't cost me for lots of sweat actually, not because I was in my comfy air-conditioned bedroom, but I just followed every lining then mold it to the image of Butt-Head as you Cornholio fans know.

Pretty neat, huh...? Well, Butt-Head surely looks like Henry from David Lynch's Eraserhead; and we are all better for it...!

Post a Comment

All contents and properties are created by (C) 2020 Leonard Chung. You may not use without permission.
Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates